Monday, February 06, 2006

Jesus Christ is all i know

Jesus Christ is all I know, In Him my hope is sure. The fears and doubts that filled my heart Shall plague me nevermore. “Sleeper awake! Rise from the grave, and Christ will shine on You.” Oh when I slept in Satan’s lair My life held nothing true ‘Til sunlight filled my darkened cave, His Word made all things new. “Sleeper awake! Rise from the grave, and Christ will shine on You.” Your truth has called me out of death, Dear Savior, ‘tis Your hand Pierced through for me – Your righteousness, Your grace in which I stand “Sleeper awake! Rise from the grave, and Christ will shine on You.” Christ, You the Key that leads us through The narrow gate to Life, That we may reach eternity And see the world with new eyes. “Sleeper awake! Rise from the grave, and Christ will shine on You.” For when we reach that distant shore Our joy will be complete Our light will be from God alone We’ll worship at His feet. “Sleeper awake! Rise from the grave, and Christ will shine on You.” copyright 2006, Hiram Ring =) for a sung version, check out http://www.hiramring.com

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So wait. Since when did you have a blog?? Is this pre-website?

:)