Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Vlog Day 15 - St Patty's Day!

Happy Birthday to ME! yup, i'm a st. Patty's day baby - and proud of it! =) So today on my birthday was surprisingly uneventful, just how I like it. I slept in until 11, then got up and proceeded to play on the computer (Twitter) while fielding tons of happy birthday phone calls and texts. And hundreds of well-wishers on Facebook. Thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday - you made my day!
Later on I hung out with my friend Aimee for dinner. She grew up in Taiwan as an MK, so we have that connection. It was a lot of fun to spend time with her and hear about life from her perspective. We also happened to go to a killer Chinese restaurant right across the street from where she lives and I packed it away. Then visited Doug and Jacqueline in their apartment down from the Evening Muse.
So here's the latest video installment - short and sweet. You can watch me handle the camera as I shift (manual transmission) and you can tell how addled my brain is from too much sleep - I say Charlottesville instead of Charlotte. What's funny about this video is that just after I turned off the camera I went over a hill and saw Charlotte's skyline, which is a really cool sight. Not as cool as NYC, but still impressive. My friends didn't tell me about that...

No comments: