Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Vlog Day 2 - Washington Christian Academy and Severna Park

Here's some video from my second day of tour - it was a pretty full day, but lots of fun. I started out by playing at Washington Christian Academy where my friend Christy is a teacher. The kids really enjoyed it, and I was told some of the girls came up to her afterwards and said "I think I'm in LOVE!" =) Does that make it a success? I submit that it does. In this video you can watch some of my performance of 'Go From Here'. I apologize for the less-than-ideal sound. I also got to interact with some of the kids, which was a lot of fun. From the classroom to sliding down the hill on cafeteria trays. I won't give out any names for their own protection.. =)


The next bit of video is from Severna Park, where I played at Trip Beans' youth coffeehouse event. I was originally supposed to play there on Sunday, but bad weather canceled the event, and so Trip scrambled to set it up for Wednesday, which I really appreciate. Trip and his family were such a blast to meet, and it was a ton of fun to hang out with them and the youth group at the Evangelical Prsebyterian Church.




No comments: